ACP's free, yearlong program connects veteran Protégés with Mentors to help them build fulfilling careers and bridge the gap between the military and the private sector.
- Typical mentorship topics include:
- Résumé review and interview preparation
- Career exploration
- Work-life balance
- Small business development
- Leadership and professional communication
- ACP staff supports each mentorship throughout the year to ensure success.
years of age
The average age of our Protégés is 35.
To lend your guidance to a veteran Protégé.
sessions per year
Pairs commit to one conversation per month.